- OSHA Guidelines
This link provides specific guidelines for employee protection, and variances from regulatory requirements to adapt to resource limitations (e.g., N-95 respirators).
- DoD Force Health Protection
Follow the button Additional DoD Resources for detailed updates and information supplements.
- FedCenter: Environmental Guidance and Recommendations for COVID-19
The FedCenter website is maintaining a section dedicated to environmental guidance and recommendations of other federal agencies related to COVID-19.
- Army (G-9) Memo: Supplemental Guidance for Environmental Compliance During COVID-19 Response. 13-APR-2020. [106 KB]
- EPA (OLEM) Memo: Interim Guidance on Site Field Work Decisions Due to Impacts of COVID-19. 10-APR-2020 [467 KB]
- EPA (OECA) Memo: COVID-19 Implications for EPA?s Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Program. 26-MAR-2020. [231 KB]
- FEMA Memo: USACE, FEMA (OEHP), Compliance Review of Mission Assigned Alternative Care Site Activities. 6-APR-2020. [278 KB]
- Army (CW) Memo: Memo to CG of USACE Re Public Participation for the Civil Works and Regulatory Programs during COVID-19. 3-APR-2020. [84 KB]