- The North Carolina Sandhills Weed Management Area Training Workshop: June 2006 [4.98 MB]
Materials consist of a presentation summarizing the invasive species problems faced by the North Carolina Sandhills region which includes Fort Bragg, defines a weed management area and outlines the plan of action to begin to solve the weed problem.
- DoD Natural Resources Program Training Workshops: Sikes Act, Sikes Act Implementation, Endangered Species Act Implementation - Standard Operating Procedure/After Action Report [851 KB]
This document establishes a uniform process for the preparation, review, and implementation of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) Natural Resources Conservation Compliance (NR) Program training courses. This Standard Operating Procedure/After Action Report covers the Sikes Act 101, Sikes Act Implementation, and Endangered Species Act (ESA) Implementation training courses.
- Supplemental Training Resources Webguide [10 KB]
This one page document provides a quick reference to natural and cultural resources training information websites and online training courses.
- 50 Years of the Sikes Act Brochure [6.65 MB]
- 1997 Sikes Act Amendments Overview [122 KB]
Mr. Jim Van Ness, Department of Defense Associate General Counsel, Environment and Installations
- INTEGRATING OFF-SITE MITIGATION BANKING AND TRADING INTO LAND-USE PLANNING: A MANUAL FOR DOD INSTALLATIONS [2.37 MB]
(Legacy 07-350) Species conservation banking and water quality trading programs offer the potential to allow flexible approaches to compliance with regulatory programs in the areas of habitat and water quality protection.
- Southwest State Wildlife Action Plan and INRMP Workshop [3.12 MB]
This document summarizes information from the State Wildlife Action Plans (SWAPs) and INRMPs Workshop held in Phoenix, AZ, December 7-8, 2006. The purpose of the workshop was to bring State, Military, and USFWS personnel together to integrate SWAPs and INRMPs by identifying common problems and common goals for the region.