Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units National Network
- Cooperative Ecosystems Studies Units (CESU) Fact Sheet [920 KB]
A brief overview of the CESU Network.
- How to Use CESU Cooperative Agreements [187 KB]
Guidance for DoD personnel to use CESU cooperative agreements.
- MOU between the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District and the ODUSD(I&E) [36 KB]
This MOU authorizes the Fort Worth District to provide nonexclusive contractual support for projects in support of DoD military installations desiring to use the CESU Network.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Activity-Based Fee Schedule for CESU Agreements [54 KB]
These fees will expire 30 September 2018.
- CESU Multi Agency MOU - Approved [1.93 MB]
The CESU Network was created with the signing of an interagency Memorandum of Understanding (MOU). The objective of the CESU network is to provide research, technical assistance, and training to federal land management, environmental and research agencies and their partners.
- CESU Competition Guidance [249 KB]
Guidelines for Competition of Cooperative Projects Funded Under the Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Units National Network
- Sample Statement of Interest (SOI) [34 KB]
A statement of interest is published by the DoD when seeking proposals from CESU partner institutions for potential projects to be funded through the CESU Network. This is a template for DoD Regional Coordinators preparing a Statement of Interest
- CESU National Network
- Californian [358 KB]
- Chesapeake Watershed [361 KB]
- Colorado Plateau [2.18 MB]
- Desert Southwest [1.37 MB]
- Great Lakes-Northern Forest [840 KB]
- Great Plains [703 KB]
- Great Rivers [956 KB]
- Gulf Coast [808 KB]
- Hawaii Pacific Island [462 KB]
- North and West Alaska [106 KB]
- Piedmont South Atlantic [522 KB]
- Rocky Mountain [719 KB]
- Southern Appalachian Mountains [1.79 MB]
- South Florida/Carribean [2.73 MB]