DoD Ergonomics Conference Albuquerque, New Mexico, 12-13 August 2003
The 6th Annual Force Health Protection Conference, 11-17 August, included a 2-day Ergonomics Track, hosted by the DoD Ergonomics Working Group. This track served as the Annual DoD Ergonomics Conference for DoD, Federal, industry, and university safety and health personnel.
The Ergonomics Track provided practical, user-friendly information on program development; organizational culture and change; metrics; program implementation and management; best practices; self assessments; cost benefit and return on investments; marketing and communication; ergonomic assessment tools, products and intranet programs; workstation design; and research initiatives. Papers presented on these topics are available for download.
Baseline Assessment/Swim Lane Diagrams - Ms. Helen Burch
This presentation is not currently available.
- Ergonomics Process Implementation: Lessons Learned from 40 Years of Professional Practice - Dr. Hal Hendrick - Ensuring Effective Ergonomic Interventions [852 KB]
- Ergonomics Process Implementation: Lessons Learned from 40 Years of Professional Practice - Dr. Hal Hendrick - Practical Application of Ergonomics [840 KB]
- Back it Up with Buck$ Baby: Using Metrics and Return-on-Investment Estimates to Advocate for Ergonomic Programs - Ms. Katharine Neufeld [168 KB]
- How to Get Money - Ms. Tina Allen [265 KB]
- Ergonomic Recommendations for the Air Force Officer Promotion Selection Process - Dr. Katharyn Grant [757 KB]
- Lost Workday Data - Dr. Marianne Cloeren [1.58 MB]
- Cost Benefit Analysis - COL Mary Lopez [1.27 MB]
- Ergonomic Principals and Accommodating Federal Employees with Disabilities - Ms. Sharon Terrell-Lindsay [6.59 MB]
- Patient Handling Ms. Mindy Smith [5.18 MB]
- Ergonomic Solutions for Return to Work Restrictions - Dr. Marianne Cloeren - Ergonomics in RTW [111 KB]
- Ergonomic Solutions for Return to Work Restrictions - Dr. Marianne Cloeren - Return to work 2003 [1.26 MB]
- Research Update - Dr. Stephen Hudock [826 KB]